Tuesday 28 May 2013

Diva Challenge #120

The Diva set the challenge this week to use the tangle Bales. Here is my entry:
 
 

I also found a place in the UK which sells 9cm by 9cm square paper tiles really cheaply - I'd love the official tiles but they are very expensive over here - these tiles are making tangling a lot quicker, before I was working in an 8x8 inch book so each tangle took up a far amount of time.
 
Looking around at zentangles I keep being drawn to flowers, here is one of my flower tangles on my new paper tiles.

7 comments:

  1. Very nice group of tangleations. I wish I could see it a little bigger, though. Also, I wanted to mention that if you have a personal paper cutter, and can get hot press watercolor paper locally, you can make your own 9 cm tiles really easily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both tiles are quite lovely, but I have to agree that it would be nice to see them a little bigger so we could see all the great details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how you varied the sizes of the tangles in the first tile. The large bales in the center is very dramatic. I like the touch of color too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous organic bale and I love your flower tile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both tiles are great, esp love the large Bales in the centre of the top one.
    (from a fellow UK based tangler, undertaking her first challenge!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Indeed a pity that we can't enlarge the photo's. They are worth to have a good look at them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I especially love the second one. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete