Thursday 4 April 2013

I'm the Diva Challenge 112 and update

This week the Diva posted a UMT, we had to use Tuxedo, a brand new tangle to me. When I first drew this I wasn't sure but once I coloursed it in I really liked it and will definitely be using it again (I also used Mooka from last week which I've fallen in love with). I want to try it with colour, if I do this before the end of the week I'll post a picture.

My entry from my journal:

I haven't had a great amount of time to tangle as I'm researching for an essay which is due next week, but I wanted to share my favourite tangle, a tassel. I haven't seen many examples of this, I saw it briefly on a CZT youtube video and had a go. It takes a lot of time but I love it.

This is how my journal is developing, I had graduated the pages so that you get a glimpse of what is behind, I really like this and think I'll do it throughout the journal. I added a few tangles which stretch across all the facing pages, and are encorporated into each page to try and connect everything. I'm happy with all of the righthand pages, but have had two attempts at the indy rella monotangle challenge which I really don't like on the left hand pages - I can't seem to get this as a whole zentangle, but like little bits of it. I will probably add more tangles onto these pages so I can disguise the mistakes.

Happy tangling x

8 comments:

  1. Your zentangling just pops off the page in beautiful detail! I Really love what I see you doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the samples you shared today are bold, beautiful, and striking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow beautiful tangled pages. I love the second picture, it is very strong an great to use a lot of different tagles together. Your journal creation with the pages overflow is stunning. I like that very much thanks for sharing this idea with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is amazing, so much detail and richness. I love your journal, graduated pages are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the contrast of your work. The simplicity or black and white is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, thank you for sharing this overflowing tangle idea and how the pages are not of the same size. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete